Why We Are The Top Choice For Your Junk Removal
Whether you need Residential or Commercial trash hauling we can help!
- Junk removals start as low as just $35!
- Our rates will be the best you find and we guarantee it in writing*
- No job is too big or too small
- We are a five star rated company by reviews wherever you look including the Better Business Bureau
- Unlike other junk removal services, we do not require you to have your junk curbside, in the garage, or even grouped together. When using our junk removal service we remove everything from where it sits on the property! So save your back and leave the heavy lifting and removal to us!
- We even buy your junk in New Hampshire And Massachusetts! We have all heard the saying “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure” Well with Trash Can Willys that couldn’t be more true!
- We recycle the trash we haul away aggressively. This allows us to keep our pricing more than competitive and helps to save our environment! Last year we recycled 500,000 Lbs of junk and trash debris!
- We work with local charities like Goodwill, Salvation Army, and the Epilepsy Foundation. Anything that is not garbage or broken will be donated if possible to help our communities needy.
- We offer amazing customer service, happy and professional junk removal crews, and carry all required insurances to protect you and our workers!
- Same day junk hauling service is often possible
- Check out our new evening hours, because we don’t want you missing work to get rid of your junk!
We Can Take Care Of All Your Junk Removal Needs
We remove junk from a 40-mile radius of Londonderry New Hampshire and will even go further than that if its a larger junk pickup or property cleanout. We always offer the best pricing for whatever junk removal project you may have. If we are removing standard junk from your home or business we will recycle and donate as much of the junk and trash as possible. This reduces our dumping costs and those savings are passed on to you our customer. If we are removing a hot tub for you, we recycle and fix and sell some of the parts when possible to keep your hot tub removal cost as low as possible. If we are demolishing and removing your shed we will try to reclaim some of the sheds wood to again reduce our dumping cost to save you money. If its a business we will recycling your trashed paper products to reduce the dumping cost and save you money.
Every single trash, debris, and junk hauling we do for our customers there are always several things we do after getting the unwanted materials to reduce our costs so we could save you money. Every single removal we do. We want our customers to get the best value possible and to do so we have a very refined recycling system. We even take old pianos and make them into coffee tables and vintage furniture. Its really an amazing process we have developed and what we do and it really feels great. We all love our jobs serving you, helping our community, and making the world clean by employing aggressive green programs internally.
Thank You for your continued support and we will always do our absolute best to serve you in to the future and offer you the best valued service we can with a smile and a handshake 🙂
What We Take: ANYTHING and EVERYTHING except hazardous waste.
- Junk Removal
- Garbage Disposal
- Trash Pickup
- Television Disposal & Recycling
- Mattress Disposal
- Sofa Couch Disposal
- Appliance Junk Removal
- Furniture Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Piano Removal
- Yard Waste Disposal
- Refrigerator Disposal & Recycling
- Construction Debris Disposal
- E-Waste Junk Removal
- Dumpster Rentals
- Foreclosure Cleanouts
- Estate Removals
- Boat Disposals
- Eviction Cleanouts
- Hoarding Cleanouts
- Shed / Garage Demo & Disposal
Please Note – Some items require additional disposal fees. Please understand these are OUR fees at a discount to dispose of these items, we do not make a profit on these items, we remove them during a trash removal as a helpful favor for our customers:
- Televisions and monitors – $25 each (There are toxic chemicals inside televisions and monitors which makes them expensive to dispose of)
- Mattresses and Box Springs $15 each (the metal and coils need to be separated from the rest of the materials adding cost to disposal)
- Refrigerators and Air Conditioners $25 each (the freon needs to be professionally reclaimed from these, that makes them expensive to dispose of)