Why Trash Can Willys Is The Top Choice For Your Junk Removal
- A veteran owned local business that treats every customer like our only customer
- Our junk removal services start as low as $35 in New Hampshire and Massachusetts
- If you have items that carry some value in your load, we will actually pay you for your junk
- We guarantee the best price you will find, we will beat any written estimate by up to 10%
- No job is too big or too small
- We are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau
- You name it we take it! Televisions to garages, we haul it all
- Unlike other junk removal services, we do not require you to have your junk curbside, in the garage, or even grouped together. When using our junk removal service we remove everything from where it sits on the property! So save your back and leave the heavy lifting and removal to us!
- We use the largest trucks in the area, 40% larger than most of our competitors and we charge the same price or less
- The fastest response times at any hour! Typically our customers can be serviced within 24 hours of calling
- Fully licensed and insured
- 5 star reviews and testimonials all over the web
- We donate, recycle, and resell up to 85% of the junk we take away, further contributing to the communities we serve
- Don't miss work to get rid of your junk with our extended hours. Learn more about our extended hours here...
HOLIDAY GIFT CARDS NOW ON SALE!
Talk about a unique gift! Whether for a spouse, family member, close friend, boss, or even a grab bag gift... your unique gift will be cherished and greatly appreciated! After all, everyone has junk they need to get rid of, so why not give something unique this year, the gift of DECLUTTERING!
- Same as cash value! *Any change will be given to the recipient
- Good for any service
- You name it we take it: trash, junk, furniture, ANYTHING
- No job too big or too small
- No expiration date
- Guaranteed not to be re-gifted!
When purchasing your Trash Can Willys e Gift Card you can either have it emailed to yourself (so you can print it off and place it in a card for the recipient) -or- you can send it directly to the person via email on a specific future date of your choice. When the e gift card is eventually sent it will include your custom greeting and you will get a notification they have received the email! Simple, easy, and fun!
We Make It Fast & Easy To Get An Affordable Quote!
Get An Instant Quote Now!
The fastest way to get an idea of what your removal may cost. Fill out this form to get an instant "GUESSTIMATE" for your junk removal.
*Please note - Final pricing is always determined once the crew arrives and sees the junk to be removed in person.
Schedule Your Junk Removal Online!
No credit card required, no hassle, no phone calls. Spend less than 2 minutes to schedule a free onsite estimate, a junk removal appointment, order a dumpster, or schedule your bulky item pickup!
Some Examples Of Junk We Take Away
If you do not see an item you need removed and disposal of listed below, do not fear! We can literally take away anything and everything except for paint and flammable liquids!
Please Note - Some items require additional disposal fees. Please understand these are OUR COSTS at a discount to dispose of these items, we do not make a profit on these items, we remove them as a helpful favor for our customers:
- Televisions and monitors - $25 each (There are toxic chemicals involved in disposing televisions and monitors which makes them expensive to dispose of)
- Mattresses and Box Springs $18 each (the metal and coils need to be separated from the rest of the materials adding cost to disposal)
- Refrigerators and Air Conditioners $15 each (the freon needs to be professionally reclaimed from these, that makes the expense)
- Car tires - $5 ea Semi-Truck Tires - $10 Cat Tires - Please Call
4 Easy Steps To Get Your Junk Hauled Away
- Contact Us - Book Online, call, or text us and we will give you some expectations for pricing and schedule a two hour time frame for your junk to be picked up.
- During Your Scheduled Time Frame - Our crew will give you a courtesy call when they are 20 minutes out. Upon arrival they will ask you to show them everything that needs to go and come up with an exact price upfront while subtracting coupons or any discounts for items we can recycle, donate, or resell.
- Removal - All you have to do is point and we will safely remove your items from wherever they sit on your property and load them on our truck
- Payment - After everything is removed to your satisfaction we will take payment via cash, credit, or a debit card, offer a receipt, and be on our way to responsibly dispose, recycle, or donate the items we have taken from your property.
The Junk Removal Process Explained
Step 1 - Phone Estimate or Onsite Estimate
To get the ball rolling you can contact us by phone or if outside business hours, you can fill in the quote request form at the top of this page and we will return your call in the morning.
Once in contact we will determine a "GUESSTIMATED" quote over the phone (as we are not there seeing the items to be removed). We will ask how many pickup trucks worth of junk you may have (see figure to the right).
For larger jobs, (over 3 pickup trucks worth of junk) we will schedule a free, no obligation, on-site estimate. Estimates are handled by either the company General Manager, Matt Martin or the Owner, Steven Heimsath. Customers typically like getting an onsite estimate as it gives them upfront and precise expected costs as opposed to our "guesstimates" over the phone.
Step 2 - Scheduling & Service
Scheduling and Service - After offering a quote we then schedule a removal date and time at your convenience. Our professional crew will show up within a two hour designated time frame, always calling 15 minutes ahead of their arrival as a courtesy. Upon arrival, they will ask to see what exactly needs to be hauled away and verify the exact price upfront. Typically, our exact price is within the estimated phone quote, however, prices can vary until we actually see the items that need to go.
During the removal process, all you need to do is point and our crew will safely remove the items from where they sit on the property and load them onto the truck. Whether your trash is in the basement, attic, garage, or shed we remove everything doing all the work, taking items from where they sit. Many competitors require you to have the load ready curbside, we do not. This is a courtesy service and free of charge in both New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Step 3 - Discounts & Payments
If we stumble across many items we can recycle, donate, or even any items we can resell we will happily offer you additional savings by applying the proper discounts. After we finish loading, all the junk has been removed to your satisfaction, we will then accept payment. Suitable methods for payment include credit cards, debit cards, or cash. After settling the bill our driver will offer you a receipt and a gracious thank you. Thats it. Very simple, headache and backache free:)
A minimum savings of over 30% vs the local competition - We do not actually use pickup trucks for picking up junk. We use the largest box trucks in Massachusetts or New Hampshire!
How does this benefit you, our customer? Well, less trips to the dump equals cost savings, these cost savings are most prevalent when we compare our full truck pricing to our competitions. A certain 1800 company that includes junk in their name and every other local spin-off franchise all use a 10' foot rack body truck. They charge an average of $750 for a full 10' truck that they only can stack junk 4' high in. Our 17' trucks hold 2.5 times the amount of their trucks and we only charge a little more than their full truck price!! Thats an instant savings of over 30% and that's not even counting our coupons or additional discounts for items we can donate, recycle, or resell!? We also have a whopping 28' box truck for larger residential and commercial cleanouts!
Look at the above info graphic. It clearly shows what a complete rip off the other companies charge their customers in the area! $190 per pickup trucks worth of junk removed!?
A pickup trucks worth of junk removed by us with no discounts or coupons is only $120 to $150... AND only 10% of our customers do not qualify for added discounts or have coupons. With our coupons and discounts you pay as little as $80 to $120 per pickup trucks worth of junk removed! Thats almost a 50% savings over the "other" junk removal companies.
A Tip For Customers Planning On Shopping Junk Removal Prices
Everyone of course wants to know "How much is this gonna cost" and most people have the common knee jerk reaction to start calling around getting prices, the only problem is, this is not a service you can get a true accurate price with over the phone. You will save yourself a lot of time and frustration by getting a proper onsite estimate. This way you are comparing actual real pricing and not just guesstimates 🙂
All Services We Offer
Commonly Asked Junk Removal Questions
Trash Can Willys Junk Removal Service Areas:
Click to expand our service areas