Southern New Hampshire Bulky Curbside Pickup
Get rid of your unwanted junk, debris, old appliances and furniture for less with Trash Can Willys residential curbside service in Southern New Hampshire. If you can get your unwanted junk to your driveway or curbside our pickups start as low as just $15!
Need help getting your junk removed from your house? Learn more about our full service junk removals here
Curbside Services Explained
To provide the most affordable curbside pickup services possible we need:
- Your items need to be curbside or in your driveway so we can back a box truck up to the items to be disposed of. This helps us lower your curbside disposal cost by sending just one man to load your items using a lift gate.
- Curbside pickup services are for one pickup trucks worth of junk or less. If you have more than one pickup trucks worth of junk then check out our junk removal service page.
- Extra EPA charges apply for televisions, certain appliances, and mattresses
- Our curbside service can remove any items EXCEPT: Liquid paint, stains, or any flammable liquids (We cannot take anything considered HAZMAT)
Curbside Junk Hauling & Pickup Service Area
Londonderry ~ Derry ~ Manchester~ Merrimack ~ Nashua ~ Hudson ~ Litchfield ~ Hooksett ~ Bedford ~ Windham ~ Salem ~ Tyngsborough
Have Questions? Call us at 603-490-2177
Residential Curbside Common Items:
You name it we take it. If your item is not listed below, don't worry we can probably take it. The only items we cannot take - liquid paint and stains or hazardous flammable liquids. Thats it.
- Random Household Junk
- Random Construction Debris
- Disassembled Trampolines
- Books and Papers
- Cardboard moving boxes
- Air Conditioners
- Random Household Trash
- Old paper products
- Sleeper Sofas
- Old Furniture
- Old Clothes
- Yard Debris
- Missed weekly trash pickup?
Please Note - Some items require additional curbside disposal fees. Please understand these are OUR COSTS at a discount to dispose of these items, we do not make a profit on these items, we remove them as a helpful favor for our customers:
- Televisions and monitors - $25 each (There are toxic chemicals involved in disposing televisions and monitors which makes them expensive to dispose of)
- Mattresses and Box Springs $18 each (the metal and coils need to be separated from the rest of the materials adding cost to disposal)
- Refrigerators and Air Conditioners $15 each (the freon needs to be professionally reclaimed from these, that makes the expense)
- Car tires - $5 ea Semi-Truck Tires - $10 Cat Tires - Please Call 603-490-2177
Schedule your curbside pickup online!
It takes less than 3 minutes to schedule your curbside bulky item pickup!
Residential Curbside Pickup Process Explained:
- Contact us by using the form below - please be as thorough as possible when describing your items below
- Get a quote from us - please keep in mind all curbside pickup quotes are guesstimates until the driver gets there and verifies the information we were given to formulate your quote. We try to give the closest price we can, however, we can not give final pricing on what we can't see and touch (weight is a factor)
- Schedule your pickup - have your junk items curbside and ready by 8am the scheduled day of your bulky item pickup. We will have them picked up by 6pm
4. Pricing & payment - to schedule a place on our daily curbside pickup route its $20 (this covers our driver driving to your location and gas), when we get to your stop we call to offer the exact price and take payment via credit card for the amount of items we are picking up curbside. The $20 is non-refundable if we do not take anything away by your choice. We send a receipt via email eitherway.
Thats how simple the process is - fast, affordable, and convenient. Additionally if there are items we can recycle, repurpose, donate or even resell your pickup will be discounted by the driver!
Any further questions don't hesitate to contact us!