Residential Curbside Junk Pickup In Southern New Hampshire
Trash Can Willys provides residential curbside junk pickup services in Southern New Hampshire. The service is defined as:
A full size pickup trucks worth of junk, bulky items, and trash that is located curbside or somewhere we can back a truck right up to it. It is expected that one strong driver can load your bulky junk items on to our box truck by himself using a hand truck and a ramp.
We try to define our curbside junk pickup service clearly so:
- We can ultimately help you dispose of your bulky junk items for the absolute best price we can possibly give you.
- That it is understood your items are to be at the curb or right next to where we can park our box truck. This helps us lower your curbside disposal cost by sending just one man. If you can't get your items curbside, no problem at all just check out our full service junk removal.
- We both have a clear understanding that you will have approximately a full size pickup truck's worth of junk curbisde or less. This way we know our solo driver can handle it and so we know we have enough room in our truck for your stop.
- Our curbside junk item pickup service can dispose of appliances, furniture, trash... just about anything EXCEPT: Liquid paint, stains, or any flammable liquids (We cannot take anything considered HAZMAT
Curbside Junk Hauling & Pickup Service Area
Residential Curbside Junk Pickup Common Items:
You name it we take it. If your item is not listed below, don't worry we can probably take it. The only items we cannot take - liquid paint and stains or hazardous flammable liquids. Thats it.
- Random Household Junk
- Random Construction Debris
- Disassembled Trampolines
- Books and Papers
- Cardboard moving boxes
- Air Conditioners
- Random Household Trash
- Old paper products
- Sleeper Sofas
- Old Furniture
- Old Clothes
- Yard Debris
- Missed weekly trash pickup?
Please Note - Some items require additional curbside disposal fees. Please understand these are OUR COSTS at a discount to dispose of these items, we do not make a profit on these items, we remove them as a helpful favor for our customers:
- Televisions and monitors - $25 each (There are toxic chemicals involved in disposing televisions and monitors which makes them expensive to dispose of)
- Mattresses and Box Springs $18 each (the metal and coils need to be separated from the rest of the materials adding cost to disposal)
- Refrigerators and Air Conditioners $15 each (the freon needs to be professionally reclaimed from these, that makes the expense)
- Car tires - $5 ea Semi-Truck Tires - $10 Cat Tires - Please Call 603-490-2177
Why Wait! Schedule your curbside junk pickup right now online!
It takes less than 3 minutes to schedule your curbside bulky item pickup!
Residential Bulky Item Curbside Junk Pickup Process Explained:
- Contact us by using the form below - please be as thorough as possible when describing your items below
- Get a quote from us - please keep in mind all curbside pickup quotes are guesstimates until the driver gets there and verifies the information we were given to formulate your quote. We try to give the closest price we can, however, we can not give final pricing on what we can't see and touch (weight is a factor)
- Schedule your pickup - have your junk items curbside and ready by 8am the scheduled day of your bulky item pickup. We will have them picked up by 6pm
4. Pricing & payment - to schedule a place on our daily curbside pickup route its $15 (this covers our driver driving to your location and gas), then when we get to your stop we call to offer the exact price and take payment via credit card for the amount of items we are picking up curbside. The $15 is non-refundable if we do not take anything. We send a receipt via email eitherway.
Thats how simple the process is - fast, affordable, and convenient. Additionally if there are items we can recycle, repurpose, donate or even resell your pickup will be discounted by the driver!
Any further questions don't hesitate to contact us!