COVID-19 / CORONAVIRUS - We Are Still Currently Open
Trash Can Willys is authorized to continue operations during any and all "Shelter In Place" orders by Massachusetts and New Hampshire - click here to see the state authorization form that highlights our operating authority
COVID 19 - How We Are Keeping Our Customers Safe
- All of our staff will be wearing gloves and surgical face masks during junk removals until this situation passes
- No employees that are sick in any way, shape, or noticeable form will be working and placed on paid sick leave
- If preferred we can remove junk without customers being present and accept payment via phone if the junk is left outdoors.
- Our staff will be practicing social distancing during pickups remaining 6ft away at all times and will avoid shaking hands in this awkward time although we greatly appreciate your business and support
- We prefer customers use credit cards to make payment if at all possible in place of cash for the time being (we will still accept cash if needed)
- We can also take payment via phone to provide a no touch junk removal experience just let the crew know you would prefer to pay by phone and they will give you the phone number to call
We appreciate your business greatly and want you to know we are taking this health emergency seriously to ensure our customers and employees are kept safe, healthy, and not contributing to the overall spread of this virus. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you for your understanding.
~ Steve Heimsath, President Trash Can Willys Junk Removal Service
Get An Instant Quote Now!
The fastest way to get an idea of what your removal project may cost. Fill out this form to get an instant "GUESSTIMATE"
*Please note - Final pricing is always determined upon crew arrival
Save Time! Schedule Online!
No credit card required, no hassle, no phone calls. Spend less than 2 minutes to schedule any service or estimate!