Unbeatable Pricing On House Cleanouts & Property Junk Removal
COVID-19 / CORONAVIRUS - We Are Still Currently Open
Click Here - To view our operating authority via the state during any "Shelter In Place" order as well as to see the steps we are taking to keep our customers and employees safe during this crisis.
Property Cleanout Services You Can Trust
Trash Can Willys is a Veteran Owned local family business that has been providing whole house clean-outs, property clean-outs, and decluttering services for over 10 years to the fine residence of New Hampshire & Massachusetts. We handle any size job large or small, you name it we take it all. Just point and we remove your unwanted items from where they sit! We go above and beyond for our customers, offering the type of service you just don't find now a days. We pride ourselves on "treating every customer like our only customer" and that approach is reflective in our many 5 star reviews.
Attentive Service - Our staff will ensure your clean-out gets the attention it deserves from the first onsite estimate with our general manager to the final item being loaded on our truck; we will complete your job to your exact specifications with care and attention to detail that has earned us an A+ Rating with The Better Business Bureau
Pricing You Can Trust - After your onsite estimate the price we offer will not change unless items are removed or added to the removal list. We will also beat any reputable company's written estimate by a minimum of 10%+
Established Company - We are fully licensed, insured, and maintain the highest of reputation in the communities we serve by simply delivering unmatched service and value.
By using our service you help us to support our Wounded Warriors and their families with a portion of all proceeds - check it out!
Get An Instant Quote on Your Property Cleanout
The fastest way to get an idea of what your property clean out will cost cost!
4 Simple Steps To Your Cleanout
- Call & Schedule An Estimate - Our manager will come out, tour your intended property clean out project and offer our exact price for your removal while adding discounts where applicable.
- We Email A Written Estimate - We then email you a written estimate that specifies your chosen start date and time, exact pricing, while confirming any special instructions or requests you made during your estimate. After reviewing the estimate all you have to do is let us know you are ready to move forward on the project.
- The Day Of Your Removal - Our crew will call 20 minutes before they arrive for your convenience. Upon arrival they will confirm the details of your removal and get started. During the removal feel free to dictate to the crew what stays or goes otherwise the crew will work independently quickly removing your furniture, trash, and unwanted items from your property.
- Final Payment & Walk Through - At the completion of your clean-out our crew will sweep up behind themselves and ask that you to take a final walk through the property. If the job has been completed to your satisfaction we will then take payment and be on our way... very easy, no stress, no headaches.
A few days after your property clean-out you will receive an email asking how we did as well as a handwritten thank you card from the owner himself to show our appreciation for your business. We pride ourselves on providing "old school" customer service that you just don't find today with most businesses. We treat every customer and property clean out like our only customer and we think it shows in our all of our great reviews online... Why don't you be the judge, give us a call today and schedule a free, no obligation, on-site estimate?
We Save You 30% Minimum On Getting Your Property Clean Out!
Other local property clean out companies offer "cookie cutter" pricing based on how much space in their truck your unwanted items and debris take up. We realize every property cleanout is different, therefore to give our customers the best price possible we factor in things like :
- Do your unwanted items carry value? If we can resell some of your items we discount the house clean out. Sometimes even paying you to take away your unwanted items.
- How heavy are the items? If they are light you shouldn't have to pay as much.
- Can we donate or recycle many of the items we are removing? If so we don't have to pay to dispose of those items resulting in lower disposal fees for your cleanout
- We use the largest trucks in the area for our house cleanout - this equates to less trips to dispose of your items, which equals less time, and ultimately a lower cost for you our customer.
These factors when paired together drastically reduce costs for your property clean-out. Just one more reason why we are the area's top rated house and business clean-out specialists!
Want To Save Time? Why Not Book Online!
No credit card required. Schedule a two hour time frame at your convenience. Our crew will come out and verify your exact price upon arrival and do the job right then and there, saving you time and money by killing two birds with one stone.
Whole House Cleanouts & Property Cleanout Common Questions
There maybe items of value, how does that work?
Do I need to be present for the whole house cleanout service?
If we can get to the items you do not need to be there. We will call upon arrival, verify the pricing upfront if you did not get an onsite estimate. We will get busy removing the items and when we are finished sweeping up behind ourselves we will call to take payment via credit card. For your peace of mind we can also send pictures via text of the areas where the junk was, and is no longer. Don't miss work to get your property cleaned out!
What do I need to do to prepare for a property estimate or removal?
Nothing at all. We are very good at what we do and can guide you through the estimate by you simply just pointing out an area of junk and giving us an idea of how much will go. When we are doing the house clean out, all you have to do is point and our crews remove the items from where they sit 🙂 We aim to provide effortless house clean out services that are designed to take up as little of your time and energy!
How about food, will you take it? What do you do with it?
You name it we take it. If the food is not expired it will go straight to a local soup kitchen to help our communities needy and homeless.
Can you take paints, stains, gas, oil, antifreeze and things of that nature?
No unfortunately during your house cleanout service we cannot take those items as they are considered HAZMAT. Take a peak here for tips on getting rid of paint...
Any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us!