Unbeatable Pricing On Whole House Cleanouts & Property Junk Removal
Professional Whole House Cleanout Services You Can Count On
Trash Can Willys has been providing whole house cleanouts, property cleanouts, and decluttering services for over 9 years in New Hampshire, Massachusetts, and Maine. We can handle any size job from the insanely large, to the smallest of junk pickups. We go above and beyond for our customers, offering the type of service you just don't find now a days. We pride ourselves on "treating every customer like our only customer" and that approach is reflective in our customers satisfaction and our reviews online. Here's a few things about our whole house cleanout services that we feel set us apart:
Fast On Schedule Services - We have the ability to get to your cleanout as soon as you need and will finish the job on or before the day you schedule it to be completed.
An Amazing Staff - We have an extremely low turnover of employees, our staff enjoys working here resulting in friendly, professional and efficient service
Unbeatable Pricing - We will beat all written estimates from any legitimate competitor by 10% or more
Attentive Service - Our staff will ensure your cleanout gets the fullest attention it needs from the first estimate onsite with our general manager to the final item being loaded on our truck; we will complete your job to your exact specifications. Check out our amazing 5 star reviews with the Better Business Bureau
Pricing You Can Trust - As long as items are not removed or added to the removal list after our initial estimate your pricing is guaranteed and will not change at any point from the upfront agreed upon price
By using our service you help us to support our Wounded Warriors and their families with a portion of all proceeds - check it out!
Get An Instant Quote on Your Property Cleanout
The fastest way to get an idea of what your property clean out will cost cost!
We Save You 30% Minimum On Getting Your Property Clean Out!
Other local property clean out companies offer "cookie cutter" pricing based on how much space in their truck your unwanted items and debris take up. We realize every property cleanout is different, therefore to give our customers the best price possible we factor in things like :
- Do your unwanted items carry value? If we can resell some of your items we discount the house clean out. Sometimes even paying you to take away your unwanted items.
- How heavy are the items? If they are light you shouldn't have to pay as much.
- Can we donate or recycle many of the items we are removing? If so we don't have to pay to dispose of those items resulting in lower disposal fees for your cleanout
- We use the largest trucks in the area for our house cleanout - this equates to less trips to dispose of your items, which equals less time, and ultimately a lower cost for you our customer.
These factors when paired together drastically reduce costs for your property clean-out. Just one more reason why we are the area's top rated house and business clean-out specialists!
4 Quick Steps For Getting Your Property or Whole House Cleaned Out
- Call & Schedule An Estimate - Our manager will come out, tour your intended property clean out project and offer our exact price for your removal while adding discounts where applicable.
- We Email A Written Estimate - We then email you our written estimate that specifies your chosen start date and time, exact pricing, any special instructions or requests you have made, and finally a confirmation on the intended completion date if your house cleanout requires more than one day.
- The Day Of Your Removal - Our crew calls 20 minutes before arrival on the scheduled day for your convenience. They setup and then start the removal process. You are always welcome to dictate to the crew what goes and what you would like to save or the crew can work independently removing furniture, trash, and all the junk as long as you specify what you want to keep upfront. The crew works fast until the job is finished to your satisfaction then spot sweeps all rooms we worked in.
- Final Payment & Walk Through - At the completion of your clean-out our crew will ask you to join them in a final walk through the property. If everything is finished and you are happy with the quality of work we then accept payment in the form of cash, credit, debit cards, or estate / business checks. We prefer to not take personal checks but exceptions can be made. After receiving payment our driver will issue you a receipt and thank you for your business.
Finally, a few days later you will recieve an emailed survey asking how we did as well as a handwritten thank you card from the owner himself to show our appreciation for your business. We pride ourselves on providing "old school" customer service that you just don't find today with most businesses. We treat every customer and property clean out like our only customer and we thing it shows in our thousands of amazing 5 star reviews. Why don't you be the judge, give us a call today and schedule a free, no obligation estimate!
Want To Save Time? Why Not Book Online!
No credit card required. Schedule a two hour time frame at your convenience. Our crew will come out and verify your exact price upon arrival and do the job right then and there, saving you time and money by killing two birds with one stone.
Whole House Cleanouts & Property Cleanout Common Questions
There maybe items of value, how does that work?
Do I need to be present for the whole house cleanout service?
If we can get to the items you do not need to be there. We will call upon arrival, verify the pricing upfront if you did not get an onsite estimate. We will get busy removing the items and when we are finished sweeping up behind ourselves we will call to take payment via credit card. For your peace of mind we can also send pictures via text of the areas where the junk was, and is no longer. Don't miss work to get your property cleaned out!
What do I need to do to prepare for a property estimate or removal?
Nothing at all. We are very good at what we do and can guide you through the estimate by you simply just pointing out an area of junk and giving us an idea of how much will go. When we are doing the house clean out, all you have to do is point and our crews remove the items from where they sit 🙂 We aim to provide effortless house clean out services that are designed to take up as little of your time and energy!
How about food, will you take it? What do you do with it?
You name it we take it. If the food is not expired it will go straight to a local soup kitchen to help our communities needy and homeless.
Can you take paints, stains, gas, oil, antifreeze and things of that nature?
No unfortunately during your house cleanout service we cannot take those items as they are considered HAZMAT. Take a peak here for tips on getting rid of paint...
Any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us!