Affordable Piano Removal & Disposal in NH, MA, ME As Low As $99
Every Week We Select A Random Customer & Do Their Job For FREE!! CLICK HERE To Learn More
COVID-19 / CORONAVIRUS - We Are Still Currently Open
Click Here - To view our operating authority via the state during any "Shelter In Place" order as well as to see the steps we are taking to keep our customers and employees safe during this crisis.
We have provided our piano removal and disposal service over 5210 times since 2009. That said we are ready and able to handle every and any type of piano removal scenario. Our process is fast and without error, fast means savings as time is money as we all know. When having a piano removed by Trash Can Willys you can expect:
- Our piano removal and disposal starts at $99!!
- Excellent client communication so you stay informed and there are no surprises.
- We carry all insurances to keep you and your property protected as well as our staff
- We go over piano removal safety every week to ensure the process is fast but safe
- Courteous, polite, and professional service. We treat every customer like our only customer
- We book our appointments for our crew to arrive in 2 hour time slots, this way you are not waiting for us all day to show up. We also give courtesy calls when we are 20 minutes away
- We always use pads, mats, and dollies and will go out of our way to protect your walls, furniture, and floors
- We guarantee you the lowest rate you will find in writing ANYWHERE
- Sometimes we can even do a job for free if we can salvage and resell the piano!!
You can always count on upfront pricing that we guarantee to be the lowest price you will find to get rid of your junk no matter what size piano you have!
Get An instant Quote!
The fastest way to get an idea of what your piano removal and disposal will cost...
Book A Piano Removal Online
We guarantee the best price for you to quickly dispose of your piano!
How Piano Disposal Works
Piano removals typically go fast. If you prefer the owner to come out and give a free estimate we can do that, or we can start with a call. When we quote prices over the phone, we typically offer you a window of $40 for the price to fall into. If we quote you $150-$190 then our crew will give you the final price after seeing the project. This will always take place before we start the removal.
We have to do this. No matter how many questions we ask and pictures we see there is always something that isn't discussed. So we leave the final pricing up to our crew.
After verifying the final amount of the piano removal, our crew will determine with your help the best way to remove the piano. Our crew takes into consideration walk way clearance, overhead clearance, other furnitures proximity, floor quality, stairs, and weight. Once the plan has been set they will act fast while being careful and remove the piano and load it on the truck for recycling. YES, recycled. We care about the environment and go out of our way to protect it.
Piano Removal Pricing
Piano removal pricing varies greatly but we can typically offer a range of pricing you can expect over the phone. The things we will need to know are:
- What city are you located in?
- How tall is it approximately 3, 4, or 5 feet tall?
- What floor is it on?
- How many stairs does it need to go up or down?
Your Piano Might Just Become A Piece Of Art
When we say we go the extra mile to recycle pianos, we mean it. This might even be an extra hundred miles... On a select few pianos with the right bones, we will turn them into coffee tables and kitchen tables for the eclectic musician that can stand to not have a piano keyboard within their site all the time!
If you would be interested in having your sentimental piano transformed and given new life within your home, give us a call!